We are looking for dynamic Building Surveyors at consultant or senior consultant level to join our consultancy team based at our Nottingham Head Office. Ideally with several years post degree experience, your role will encompass core Building Surveying duties, including property surveys, contract administration and project management.
As well as experience in the usual Building Surveying role, particular advantages that a strong candidate might bring to the role include some or all of the following:
- JCT Contract Administration experience and ability to manage and run projects onsite
- Principal Designer experience / capability in CAD
- Experience of Project Management
- Sound technical knowledge and experience
- Technical construction detailing ability in CAD
- Specification / tender documentation production
- Healthcare / NHS experience
- Understanding of Social Housing Standards.
This list is not exhaustive and we are open to candidates from a range of Building Surveying backgrounds. Most importantly, either chartered or on your way to becoming chartered, the ideal candidate will have the ambition to be part of a growing team and to be able to work on their own initiative.
The successful candidate will have the ability to lead the development of projects and work closely with the Client.
What We Offer
- A different approach and a varied workload
- Stimulating non-traditional environment
- Opportunities to work across the various discipline boundaries within the Focus organisation
- Structured career path
- Enviable record in successfully mentoring candidates through the Professional Qualifications.
- Commitment to support candidate to further study
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
Focus Consultants, Focus House, Millennium Way West, Phoenix Park, Nottingham NG8 6AS.
Reference: Application Building Surveyors
Focus Consultants is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.