We have vacancies for Building Surveying Graduates. This is a real opportunity for the successful applicants to benefit from experience of the our Business.
Graduate Building Surveyor: Nottingham and Newark Offices
Your role will be varied and, in addition to Building Surveying, may include Employer’s Agent and Contract Administrator responsibilities. Specific areas of work may include:
- Feasibility Studies
- Property Surveys
- Conversion and Refurbishment Projects
- Major Alteration and Extension Projects
- Site Supervision and Contract Administration
- Schedules of Work and Specification Writing
- Party Wall
- Fire Risk Assessments
- BREEAM Assessments.
We will give you the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to the full, whilst working within the team and contributing to Client work. Building Surveying is a discipline that continues to grow and this role represents exceptional opportunities to continue your professional development towards RICS Chartered status.
What We Offer
- A different approach and a varied workload
- Stimulating non-traditional environment
- Opportunities to work across the various discipline boundaries within the Focus organisation
- Structured career path
- Enviable record in successfully mentoring candidates through the Professional Qualifications.
- Commitment to support candidate to further study
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
For the Graduate Building Surveyor Role based in Nottingham, please forward your CV to email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Focus Consultants, Focus House, Millennium Way West, Phoenix Park, Nottingham NG8 6AS.
Reference: Application Graduate: Building Surveyor Nottingham
For the Graduate Building Surveyor Role based in Newark, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
Focus Consultants, Focus House, Resolution Close, Endeavour Park, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7TT
Reference: Application Graduate: Building Surveyor Newark
Focus Consultants is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.