Princess Royal Sports Arena in Boston is an exciting new concept – being planned from the start to be a nationally unique centre offering the full range of sports and leisure facilities for disabled as well as able bodied competitors. With sponsorship from Sport England and local company Finn Forest PRSA offers:
- 55 station gym with cardiovascular, resistance and free weight areas
- Exercise studio with health, fitness and wellbeing classes.
- Athletic arena
- Indoor training hall
- Swimming pool.
- Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, body and skincare salon with Solarium.
- Lounge / refreshment area.
- Rugby facilities
- Meeting and function rooms
- State of the art artificial grass area
- Leisure bars and cafes
As a national exemplar the Arena was formally opened in person by the Princess Royal.
Focus are proud to have provided funding advocacy, business planning and evaluation consultancy to this prestigious project.
Client: Boston Borough Council
Role: Funding Advocacy, Business Planning and Project Evaluation.
Value: £5 million